Podcast – Episode 1 – Welcome to the Wild Wild West
This episode we cover:
- The release of the Raspberry Pi 4.
- Restraints of Windows vs Linux for arcade play.
- WIFI ready Arcades.
- MMORPG vs Competitive online games.
- Launchbox at the boot of Windows.
- Devs considering joy support when they make a platformer or arcade like game.
- Our new Mission of tier pricing, or pricing on hardware and rom packs.
- Whether or not the exposure of parsec will introduce the capability of the three competing systems incorporating that technology into the specs of their new systems.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
TinyArcade continues to play Hollow Knight! Stream is remote and possible with #Parsec Support the stream: https://ift.tt/2OVuz8q by TinyArcade
from Tumblr https://tinyarcades.tumblr.com/post/185924398221
When you choose TinyArcade, you’re gauranteed service and support. A bad capacitor on the monitor’s powersupply is causing the backlighting to be dim on half of the screen? No problem. You’ll get back to playing classic #arcadegames on your custom created #arcade in no time! (at Boston, Massachusetts)
from Tumblr https://tinyarcades.tumblr.com/post/185719216466